I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016.It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft.

The writer, who goes by the name Thomas was assigned to me. He was not in contact with me and I had to contact support to find out how long. Then Thomas contacted me via email and that was that. No more contact or response.

I just this morning contacted Support again since it is now 2 weeks since purchase and still no draft or resume. Support just emailed me stating they have a different writer assigned to work my resume. The business is quoted stating the following Three business day turnaround.

Within 3 business days, you'll receive your custom-tailored professional résumé via email for your review.I just missed out on a couple good job leads due to this

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of jc resumes resume writing. JC Resumes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jc resumes resume writing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JC Resumes.

Had an Experience with JC Resumes?

Comments