Was given a prompt date for my new CV 3 days after I filled out their order form.

I sent out a gentle reminder before end of last day asking for status update and if there would be any delays due to weekend. Was assured I would get it on time. I never did!

On yet another reminder for the service 3 days later I got a response from "Director of Operations" giving me a new due date 3 days out (which made the total 9 days from my first order) without acknowledging or apologizing for the previous blunder on their part. When I inquired or gave them an option of refund they bluntly agreed to a refund and guided me towards the groupon support instead of assisting me through it.

Bad customer service, Un-professional and I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. Not because I didn’t get the service but since they don’t understand the value of time for people coming to them for help on finding jobs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "while monetary loss was just $100 i lost 3 days of my job hunt time where i could have applied to multiple companies. " of jc resumes services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. JC Resumes needs to "acknowledge & apologize for the mistake. then offer expedited service to win back the customer" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jc resumes services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JC Resumes.

Had an Experience with JC Resumes?

Comments