La Place, Louisiana

I ordered this service through Groupon. I submitted my resume, cover letter and the required questionnaire which was supposed to give direction as to what I was hoping to achieve. I received my 1st draft of the document and immediately identified several errors on the document in the form of incomplete sentences and improper word use. It seemed very apparent that the editor did not actually review the document before submitting it to me because many of the statements made no sense as written. Additionally, it was apparent that the resume was written in part by computer software, not a human being. I paid to have a professional writer overhaul my resume taking in consideration the information that I had submitted.

I sent the reviewer a response to the 1st draft, indicating that there were errors which I identified, and made comments on the content of the document. When I received the revision, again there are errors. It seems he merely copied and pasted my comments in some places with no regard as to whether they actually fit into the sentence being changed. Additionally, while I pointed out to him many areas where there was improper word use in the 1st draft, I did not point out every instances, and he clearly did not bother to review the document for himself to find others. Finally, some of the suggested changes that I requested have been taken completely out of context and inserted into a position that they were never intended for.

This is not what I paid for and a complete waste of time. The resume I received looked like something written by a high school or college student and DEFINATELY not a professional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jc resumes resume writing. JC Resumes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jc resumes resume writing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JC Resumes.

Had an Experience with JC Resumes?

Comments